Wednesday, April 4, 2012

more and more facts

Full name: Austin Carter Mahone
Fav color: Red
Birthday: April 4th 1996
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Right/Left Hand: right handed
Pets: Angel (dog)
Talents: basketball, piano, drums, guitar, and singing (of course)

facebook: http://facebook.com/AustinMahoneOfficial/
youtube: http://youtube.com/AustinMahone/
other youtube (with alex c.): http://youtube.com/shootusdown/
OFFICIAL website: http://AustinMahone.com/
fan email: austinmahonefans@gmail.com/
Ustream Channel: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/austinmahone/
Fan mail address: Austin Mahone
                          PO BOX 592288
                      San Antonio, TX 78259
hahh sorry i think i have most of these on their but this is just to make sure
:):):):):):):):)

17 comments:

  1. He doesn't live in San Antonio,Texas anymore he lives in Miami,Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you austin you are my idol! And your biggest fan u are rele cute and, even better your birthday is one day before mine april fourth and mine is april fifth thats awesome! My favorite song is say your just a friend I listen to it 24/7 I LOVE YOU AUSTIN ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ I CANT WAIT TO GO TO YOUR CONCERTS:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share a birthday with Austin Mahone my birthday is April 4th 2001 @10:14pm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Austin I'm am the pm#1 fan my fav song is say something.I just wish I had enough $$$ to go to go your concerts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ♡ u Austin Mahone so much i wish i could marry you Austin Mahone~Ally Mahone

      Delete
  5. I ♥ U Austin Mahone and I wish I had enough money to see you if I ever get a chance to see you I will twll you how much I ♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ U I will respect you and your family my fav song is........... all of them because you are so talented well I hope you find the right girl to spend the rest of tour life with so luv u cutey ♥♡♥♡♥♡:-):*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you austin mahone......u are my fav singer you are so talented.
    I love you and i cant wait to go to your tour concert in L.A
    June 30..my fav song is Mmm Yeah
    AND I love your HAZEL BEAUTIFUL EYES..and you got the same middle name like me CARTER TEAM CARTERS L.O.L.
    LOVE YOU MY NUMBER IS (559)270-0248
    CALL ME

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Austin Mahone i really love your music and my favorite songs are U and crush on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like share that my favorite color is pink!!!!!!!!!!!💗😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  9. I have dog named Maddie!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have hazel eyes too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete